May 4, 2022 at 7:45 pm #7831
Hi. when I try to connect through computer 1 to computer 2, I get the message “connected, display off”. the connection is established. when connected through my phone, everything works fine, it can be seen in the logs. At first I connected via phone to the computer, after 30 seconds it turned off. then, I tried to connect via computer2 to computer 1, it says “connected – display off”. I have attached the logs. thanks in advance.May 4, 2022 at 7:56 pm #7832May 5, 2022 at 12:56 am #7834
Thank you very much for sending the diagnostic logs.
Based on the logs, you have Nvidia ShadowPlay/In-game overlay/screen recording enabled.
Please disable this via Nvidia GeForce Experience then reboot your primary machine.
After that please try again with spacedesk.May 5, 2022 at 7:01 am #7837
Hello again! Unfortunately, this did not give the desired result. Еverything remained unchanged. Nvidia overlay was enabled, screen recording and instant replay were off. I disabled the overlay and disabled nvidia experience completely – no result. I made new logs and sent them to you. Thank you for not keeping me waiting for an answer.
May 5, 2022 at 9:04 am #7843
- This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by haveit.
Thanks for the feedback.
Can you tell us which spacedesk Windows Viewer did you use?
Is it the Windows 10 Viewer app (from Microsoft Store)?
Or is it the Windows 7 Viewer app (Desktop Version 0.9.37)?May 5, 2022 at 9:28 am #7844
From the server computer it is (Windows 10 64x Server) and computer №2 is (Windows 7 Viewer app (Desktop Version 0.9.37)).May 5, 2022 at 9:37 am #7845
For further analysis, could you please follow the steps below on your secondary machine
– download this spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer that we recently compiled here:
– this executable file is the same as the version 0.9.37 (we only enabled a few more debug traces)
– then download the DebugView app here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/debugview
– extract the DebugView.zip and run the DbgView.exe as “Administrator”
– make sure to check the Capture -> Capture Win32
– open the spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer .exe file that we sent to you, then try to connect (to reproduce the Display Off issue)
– there should be some “SA [xxxx:xxxx]…” traces printed in the DebugView screen, save it (as .txt file) and send it to usMay 5, 2022 at 9:55 am #7849May 6, 2022 at 2:42 am #7859
Thank you very much for sending the log file.
We are currently analyzing it.
Could you also please send us the dxdiag info of your secondary machine, just run the dxdiag.exe then click “Save All Information”, then save the output file (dxdiag.txt).
And can you quickly try to connect with HTML5 viewer on your secondary machine, just open a web browser e.g. Google Chrome then go to http://viewer.spacedesk.net/ and try to connect to your primary machine’s IP address.
Then let us know if you also get a black screen.
If it also did not work with HTML5 viewer, are you willing to help us further investigate the cause of the problem by checking the network packets (on both server and client side) using wireshark app?May 6, 2022 at 8:04 am #7865
Hi, I’m glad that you are taking the time to me and I’m ready to send ypu another log file. Opera browser html5 viewer works.May 10, 2022 at 5:46 am #7899
Thanks for the feedback.
Could you please try this new test binary here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nq8ex5oq48ka1rq/spacedeskWindowsVIEWER.exe?dl=0
Then check if it will work now on your secondary machine.May 10, 2022 at 7:07 am #7901
Thanks, it really works. Thank you for solving my problem, have a nice day!May 10, 2022 at 9:07 am #7903
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.