Please check in the spacedesk Driver Console, click on Incompatible Software to see if any are installed in your server device. If there are, you need to uninstall them for Spacedesk to properly work in your device. If there are no incompatible software installed in your server device, please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue in order for us to analyze the cause of the problem.
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– connect to server and wait for disconnection
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file on your next reply. Thank you.