Hello, I’m using windows 10 where I had spacedesk installed for a long time. Recently I created a new windows user and I wanted to use spacedesk there too. But I couldn’t and I couldn’t install spacedesk either so I tried uninstalling it from the main account. When I didn’t succeed I deleted the second windows account and went to reinstall spacedesk on the primary account.
spacedesk Windows DRIVER Setup gives a message that there’s already a version installed and asks if I would like to update it. Then it proceeds to get stuck. The driver doesn’t install. Is there anything that I can do?
Seems like the uninstall issue we have on our previous installer.
Could you please try the following:
– reboot your primary machine
– delete the C:\Users\Public\spacedeskSetup.log
– open device manager, just run devmgmt.msc
– click View tab -> Devices by connection
– scroll down and find spacedesk virtual HID device
– underneath spacedesk virtual HID device, please right-click -> Uninstall device each devices (one by one)
– then uninstall spacedesk virtual HID device last
– try to uninstall spacedesk via Control Panel or original MSI installer
– reboot your primary machine then try to install the latest spacedesk version 1.0.6