Hello i playing FiveM and always when i try put volume down (FN+F2) or up (FN+F3) spacedesk froze, disconect my phone and on pc screen be something like green and white colored cubes like matrix (i think driver crashed or something like that).After 10 second display on pc turn black and nothing happend , pc need restart .. Everything is actualized, new gpu driver, new spacedesk pc update, new mobile app, updated windows. Thx for solution
Does it only happen when using FiveM?
Does 2022-09-10-001540-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics folder already exists? If not, please follow the steps below:
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected. Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Also, please check if you can find a recent dump file (time stamp should be the same as when the issue happen) in C:\Windows\minidump. And include this in your attachment. Thank you.