Well, when I want to connect my laptop (windows 10 Pro) to my PC (windows 10 Pro), the laptop shows “Connected – Display OFF”. I do not know what is the reason for this error but I have tried uninstalling the application and installing it again and it does not solve it. What can I do to fix it?
I wait for the answer
Translated by Google Translate.
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app to reproduce the display off issue
– then switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.