Just installed the latest driver posted for win10 64 bit (beta) on two different servers, using two different android clients (fire tablet gen 3 and android 12 phone), both only take a touch tap once in a while, I can keep taping and only 1 out of 5 (sometimes) will hit. When I first log in it always gets the 1st tap but then goes bad after that, please advise
For further analysis, could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Console window app by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– click the Diagnostics on the left side panel
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON (make sure to click Yes in the User Account Control box to proceed)
– try to connect your viewer app and send touch input for several times to reproduce the issue
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.
Please also try to enable some touch setting on your primary machine (Windows Settings -> Ease of Access -> Mouse Pointer).
Please check the attached screenshot for assistance.