3月 28, 2022 12:41 下午 #7086
Gd morning friends,
I hace a Dell XPS 17 with Nvidia and when conected my tablet samsung s7 as a second monitor only can use for 2 min maximun i display error, please find attached a pic, thanks3月 29, 2022 7:21 上午 #7091
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window on your primary machine by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– then click the Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.3月 29, 2022 10:04 上午 #7093
Please find attached file3月 29, 2022 10:09 上午 #70953月 29, 2022 10:13 上午 #70983月 29, 2022 10:14 上午 #71003月 29, 2022 10:48 上午 #7103
Although I’ve the latest Windows version downloaded, and have acquired the correct Nvidia RTX 3070 driver, I’m incapable of putting it through my system.
Official3月 29, 2022 11:29 上午 #7104
That means is I ca not use the software ?3月 30, 2022 1:37 上午 #7113
Unfortunately the zip file you sent does not contain any spacedesk diagnostic logs.
The diagnostic steps above should generate a folder like this “2022-03-XX-XXXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” and contains files such as spacedeskDiag.txt, spacedeskSetup.log, Debugview.log etc..
Could you please repeat the steps above and send us the correct diagnostic folder.
Thank you very much!3月 30, 2022 10:01 上午 #71183月 30, 2022 10:21 上午 #7120
Greetings, please find attached the file, I hope now is ok, please confirm3月 31, 2022 9:50 上午 #7134