Home › 论坛 › spacedesk Discussions › ERROR DESCONNECTED
- 该话题包含 11个回复，3 人参与，最后由spacedesk Lea 更新于 1年前 。
3月 28, 2022 12:41 下午 #7086
Gd morning friends,
I hace a Dell XPS 17 with Nvidia and when conected my tablet samsung s7 as a second monitor only can use for 2 min maximun i display error, please find attached a pic, thanks3月 29, 2022 7:21 上午 #7091
Could you please send us the diagnostic logs for this issue?
– open the spacedesk Driver Console window on your primary machine by clicking the spacedesk tray icon on your task bar’s notification area
– then click the Diagnostics
– if Debug View is not available, please click the download button first
– switch Diagnostic Collection ON
– try to connect your viewer app and wait for the disconnect issue to happen
– switch Diagnostic Collection OFF
– click Save All Information button
PS: Saving all information will take a few seconds, then please send us the whole folder which contains all the diagnostic logs collected.
Please right-click the folder -> Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder, then attach the *.zip file in your next reply.3月 29, 2022 10:04 上午 #7093
Please find attached file3月 29, 2022 10:09 上午 #70953月 29, 2022 10:13 上午 #70983月 29, 2022 10:14 上午 #71003月 29, 2022 10:48 上午 #7103
Although I’ve the latest Windows version downloaded, and have acquired the correct Nvidia RTX 3070 driver, I’m incapable of putting it through my system.
Official3月 29, 2022 11:29 上午 #7104
That means is I ca not use the software ?3月 30, 2022 1:37 上午 #7113
Unfortunately the zip file you sent does not contain any spacedesk diagnostic logs.
The diagnostic steps above should generate a folder like this “2022-03-XX-XXXXXX-spacedeskRuntimeDiagnostics” and contains files such as spacedeskDiag.txt, spacedeskSetup.log, Debugview.log etc..
Could you please repeat the steps above and send us the correct diagnostic folder.
Thank you very much!3月 30, 2022 10:01 上午 #71183月 30, 2022 10:21 上午 #7120
Greetings, please find attached the file, I hope now is ok, please confirm3月 31, 2022 9:50 上午 #7134
Thank you very much for sending the logs.
We will analyze and get back to you as soon as we have news regarding this issue.
By the way, please try to enable the auto-reconnect in the Viewer app settings.
It might help in case of sudden disconnection from the server.