I have the exact same issue. Tablet (Lenovo TB-J606F) is connectet via USB to my Windwos Laptop. USB Debugging on tablet is ative but when wifi is turned of I can’t find the primary machine. Hope you can help me, since the connection via wifi is very laggy in my case.
I have attached the.zip file.
Thanks for your help.
spacedesk connection over native android USB debugging is not supported.
As an alternative you can try either of the following:
– Android debug bridge cable (requires Android SDK installed on your primary machine)
– USB tethering connection (if you android tablet supports USB tethering)
Hi, in case you want to try the Android Debug Bridge Cable connection, just follow the steps below:
1. Connect your android device via USB and enable the USB debugging in the Developer options on your Android System settings.
2. Download Android SDK platform tools on your primary machine, then extract it. https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
3. Open command prompt on the primary machine, change the directory to your android SDK platform tools folder, then type the command: adb.exe reverse tcp:28252 tcp:28252
4. On your Android device, open the spacedesk Viewer app, and make sure to disable the auto-discovery by unchecking the LAN/WiFi box below.
5. Click the + button, then try to connect to 127.0.0.1 IP address.