I tried to install spacedesk server into my newly installed Win10 PC. Installation stuck up at wizard as shown in the attached .png. I finally gave up the installation by clicking cancel button but the wizard didn’t disappear unless I force restart the PC . All logs which may be required for analysis is attached. Woul you find the root cause the issue please ? Thanks.
Could you please do the following steps:
– run devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager
– click View tab -> Devices by Connection
– find spacedesk virtual HID
– right-click uninstall all devices underneath spacedesk virtual HID
– uninstall spacedesk virtual HID last
– reboot your primary machine the try again to install the latest spacedesk Driver installer