Home 论坛 spacedesk Discussions Spacedesk Viewer on Linux

标签: 

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子
    tuxinator
    参与者

As we had a post on the old forum about Spacedesk on Linux, here it is again 😀

What does work quite good at the moment:

Run spacedesk Msi installer for Windows 7 (seems discontinued) -> works quite well
    Spacedesk UWP/Microsoft Store App for Windows 10 -> does not run in Wine.

Maybe @Spacedesk you could still provide a msi for the Linux Users as on Linux the Windows Client using Wine is ways faster than the Html5 one.

dhrumin75
    参与者

Hi…can you help me with that? I am new to linux.. i am using zorin os. I tried to install the windows 7 msi(since the win 10 msi wont work) using playonlinux/wine 6.0.1 but the installer just bugs out before completion. I made sure the winecfg has win 7 as the default version but stil it doesn’t work. Thanks!

tuxinator
    参与者

Try wine 6.3 in PlayonLinux

• 该回复由tuxinator 于 3周、 5天前 修正。原因: missed his mention of PlayonLinux
    dhrumin75
    参与者

I tried 6.3 and also 6.5 but still same issue persists. The installer just bugs out before completion (attached pic). I’ve tried other apps and they install just fine.

附件:
    您需要登录才能查看附件。
    tuxinator
    参与者

Well, you should have read the Title of this Thread 😉 “Spacedesk Viewer on Linux” so only the Viewer works in Wine, the Driver will probably never run in Wine -> as would need to have some really special X-hooks.

Regards

dhrumin75
    参与者

Oh…silly me🤦🏻. Hope we’ll have one for Linux too. This software gets the job done so well, hard to switch.

正在查看 6 个帖子:1-5 (共 5 个帖子)
  • 哎呀,回复话题必需登录。