6月 8, 2022 1:30 下午 #8187
The PC (client) cannot connect to the laptop (server).
Laptop and PC are on the same network.
A list of servers appears, and when connected, a black screen saying Connecting is displayed, but the window closes and no connection is possible.
The attached file is a diagnostic log from the Spacedesk Driver Console.6月 9, 2022 2:22 上午 #8195
Seems like a Windows Viewer app crash.. which spacedesk Windows Viewer did you use?
spacedesk Viewer for Windows 10 from Microsoft Store? Or spacedesk Viewer for Windows 7 (desktop version 0.9.39)?
For further analysis, could you please send us the dxdiag.txt of your PC (client)?
Just run dxdiag.exe, then click “Save All Information”.6月 9, 2022 11:36 上午 #82126月 10, 2022 2:12 上午 #8227
Thank you very much for sending the dxdiag.
1. Please send us the debug logs for the app crash using DebugView. Just follow the steps below:
– download DebugView app here: https://download.sysinternals.com/files/DebugView.zip
– extract the files from the zipped folder
– run the Dbgview.exe as Administrator
– make sure to only check the Capture -> Capture Win32 and Capture Events
– while DebugView is open, please run the spacedesk Windows 10 Viewer app and try to recreate the app crash issue
– you should find some “SA [xxxx:xxxx] …” traces in the DebugView, please save the logs and send it to us
2. Please also try with spacedesk Windows 7 Viewer app (desktop version 0.9.39) and check if you get the same app crash issue.6月 12, 2022 11:41 上午 #82526月 13, 2022 1:21 上午 #8257
Thanks for the logs.
It seems that something on your primary machine is preventing a spacedesk conection.
We noticed that you have AhnLab V3 Antivirus on your primary machine.
Could you please check if there’s an exception list setting on this antivirus app and just try to include spacedesk to allow incoming and outgoing connection.
The following are the spacedesk details you might need for manual setting:
service name: spacedeskService
file path: C:\Windows\system32\spacedeskService.exe
TCP/IP Port: 28252
UDP Port: 282526月 16, 2022 1:58 上午 #8293
Thank you for your kind support.
It is difficult to change the AhnLab V3 Antivirus settings for corporate security.